Ok, this is a must do if you have a Bluetooth adaptor, a Wiimote and a few spare moments. By following this tutorial (if you use Ubuntu or its derivatives, like Linux Mint) you can have it set up in a few moments! In other new I’ve decided to use the Elementary theme (Easy install instructions here). So far I find it’s fantastic! It looks good and has features like Gloobus Previews, which I find quite helpful. I’ve moded it a bit (screenshots and possibly a vid coming soon) and I’m thinking of changing to Elementary OS when it’s released! BTW sorry for the infrequent posts, I have been spending too much time playing LoZ!
- Hello my baby hello my honey hello darkness my old friend - purplethebunny: How dare you make me hear this... tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2JikEZv was tweeted 4 days ago
- 📷 archiemcphee: You’re a mighty hunter, Leaf Cat, and don’t let anyone tell you any different. [via... tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2Jik5HS was tweeted 4 days ago
- prithvik: phantomrose96: anavar-immela: anneriawings: crowreys-wormstache: phantomrose96: anneriawings:... tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2Jijqui was tweeted 4 days ago
- 📷 Cool cats don’t look at explosions. (via subtractive) tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2Jije6V was tweeted 4 days ago
- 📷 Put the pupper back behind the fence. He was not amused. Source: bit.ly/2n1OWoV tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2Jij2w1 was tweeted 4 days ago