Ok, this is a must do if you have a Bluetooth adaptor, a Wiimote and a few spare moments. By following this tutorial (if you use Ubuntu or its derivatives, like Linux Mint) you can have it set up in a few moments! In other new I’ve decided to use the Elementary theme (Easy install instructions here). So far I find it’s fantastic! It looks good and has features like Gloobus Previews, which I find quite helpful. I’ve moded it a bit (screenshots and possibly a vid coming soon) and I’m thinking of changing to Elementary OS when it’s released! BTW sorry for the infrequent posts, I have been spending too much time playing LoZ!
- RT @PaulbernalUK: Here’s a list of David Davis’ accomplishments whilst a minister. 1... His resignation. was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @stephenfry: Every Tory prime minister of my lifetime has been brought down, not by the opposition, but by stabs in the back from their… was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @davidschneider: Once again I’m so relieved the nation chose strong and stable government rather than a coalition of chaos. https://t.c… was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @davidschneider: Boris Johnson: a handy guide to what is and what isn’t a resignation issue. https://t.co/JqSPJwScoX was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @shofu: Understand this https://t.co/E715nntKVv was tweeted 2 weeks ago