Ok, this is a must do if you have a Bluetooth adaptor, a Wiimote and a few spare moments. By following this tutorial (if you use Ubuntu or its derivatives, like Linux Mint) you can have it set up in a few moments! In other new I’ve decided to use the Elementary theme (Easy install instructions here). So far I find it’s fantastic! It looks good and has features like Gloobus Previews, which I find quite helpful. I’ve moded it a bit (screenshots and possibly a vid coming soon) and I’m thinking of changing to Elementary OS when it’s released! BTW sorry for the infrequent posts, I have been spending too much time playing LoZ!
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: Also popular in 1791 (the year the 2nd amendment was adopted) https://t.co/ypgZwfBQQo was tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @StarTrek: #MondayMotivation from Mr. Spock #MuchNeeded #StarTrek #Logic #Spock #LLAP https://t.co/yFqhZI625d was tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @Moami_: America: A holocaust denier is running for congress!! Europe: Well, arrest him. America: huh? Europe: ...denying the Holocaust… was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @0xabad1dea: how much archaeology in a thousand years is going to consist of reverse engineering file formats and protocols? was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @textfiles: FOLKS, IT IS TIME ONCE AGAIN FOR ME TO ASK EVERYONE TO TRACK DOWN COLLECTIONS OF APPLE ][ FLOPPIES IN THEIR HOMES, SCHOOL BA… was tweeted 1 month ago