Ok, this is a must do if you have a Bluetooth adaptor, a Wiimote and a few spare moments. By following this tutorial (if you use Ubuntu or its derivatives, like Linux Mint) you can have it set up in a few moments! In other new I’ve decided to use the Elementary theme (Easy install instructions here). So far I find it’s fantastic! It looks good and has features like Gloobus Previews, which I find quite helpful. I’ve moded it a bit (screenshots and possibly a vid coming soon) and I’m thinking of changing to Elementary OS when it’s released! BTW sorry for the infrequent posts, I have been spending too much time playing LoZ!
- @SF_Wales Hello SF Wales, I seem to be having some trouble accessing your site right now. Do you have any idea when… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… was tweeted 2 months ago
- RT @Rachael_Swindon: This is Theresa May and The Holy Grail. Nothing short of genius. #ToriesOut https://t.co/XpWiOaVh2t was tweeted 4 months ago
- RT @BestMovieLine: V for Vendetta https://t.co/1K81fLUJq6 was tweeted 7 months ago
- RT @educatorsresist: Did you know: the MLA has officially devised a standard format to cite tweets in an academic paper? True Story! Retwee… was tweeted 7 months ago
- 📷 falseknees: Sometimes it’s best to appreciate at a distance tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2Kk8tw5 was tweeted 7 months ago