For Christmas a few years back I received a roll-up USB Piano (I can’t remember the make). On windows it kinda sucked, I couldn’t play cords and it was a little slow responding, so It mostly stayed behind my desk. Tonight however I decided to see what it was like in Ubuntu. After a bit of googling, I found a small program which pretty much blew my mind! I run it then it allows me to use my USB Piano as a MIDI keyboard! I intend of making a YouTube vid on this (it’s a bit fiddly) and I’m defiantly going to be following this project! Now I can enjoy playing LoZ tunes outside of Music now, does anybody know a converted for N64 C-Pad to notes!
Roll-Up-Piano and Linux. Epic Win!
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: Also popular in 1791 (the year the 2nd amendment was adopted) https://t.co/ypgZwfBQQo was tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @StarTrek: #MondayMotivation from Mr. Spock #MuchNeeded #StarTrek #Logic #Spock #LLAP https://t.co/yFqhZI625d was tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @Moami_: America: A holocaust denier is running for congress!! Europe: Well, arrest him. America: huh? Europe: ...denying the Holocaust… was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @0xabad1dea: how much archaeology in a thousand years is going to consist of reverse engineering file formats and protocols? was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @textfiles: FOLKS, IT IS TIME ONCE AGAIN FOR ME TO ASK EVERYONE TO TRACK DOWN COLLECTIONS OF APPLE ][ FLOPPIES IN THEIR HOMES, SCHOOL BA… was tweeted 1 month ago