For Christmas a few years back I received a roll-up USB Piano (I can’t remember the make). On windows it kinda sucked, I couldn’t play cords and it was a little slow responding, so It mostly stayed behind my desk. Tonight however I decided to see what it was like in Ubuntu. After a bit of googling, I found a small program which pretty much blew my mind! I run it then it allows me to use my USB Piano as a MIDI keyboard! I intend of making a YouTube vid on this (it’s a bit fiddly) and I’m defiantly going to be following this project! Now I can enjoy playing LoZ tunes outside of Music now, does anybody know a converted for N64 C-Pad to notes!
Roll-Up-Piano and Linux. Epic Win!
- RT @Rachael_Swindon: This is Theresa May and The Holy Grail. Nothing short of genius. #ToriesOut https://t.co/XpWiOaVh2t was tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @BestMovieLine: V for Vendetta https://t.co/1K81fLUJq6 was tweeted 3 months ago
- RT @educatorsresist: Did you know: the MLA has officially devised a standard format to cite tweets in an academic paper? True Story! Retwee… was tweeted 3 months ago
- 📷 falseknees: Sometimes it’s best to appreciate at a distance tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2Kk8tw5 was tweeted 3 months ago
- trends girls hate: - saynotodrugssayyestopenguins: not being able to walk alone at night not being able to... tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2Kk6cam was tweeted 3 months ago