For Christmas a few years back I received a roll-up USB Piano (I can’t remember the make). On windows it kinda sucked, I couldn’t play cords and it was a little slow responding, so It mostly stayed behind my desk. Tonight however I decided to see what it was like in Ubuntu. After a bit of googling, I found a small program which pretty much blew my mind! I run it then it allows me to use my USB Piano as a MIDI keyboard! I intend of making a YouTube vid on this (it’s a bit fiddly) and I’m defiantly going to be following this project! Now I can enjoy playing LoZ tunes outside of Music now, does anybody know a converted for N64 C-Pad to notes!
Roll-Up-Piano and Linux. Epic Win!
- Hello my baby hello my honey hello darkness my old friend - purplethebunny: How dare you make me hear this... tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2JikEZv was tweeted 5 days ago
- 📷 archiemcphee: You’re a mighty hunter, Leaf Cat, and don’t let anyone tell you any different. [via... tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2Jik5HS was tweeted 5 days ago
- prithvik: phantomrose96: anavar-immela: anneriawings: crowreys-wormstache: phantomrose96: anneriawings:... tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2Jijqui was tweeted 5 days ago
- 📷 Cool cats don’t look at explosions. (via subtractive) tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2Jije6V was tweeted 5 days ago
- 📷 Put the pupper back behind the fence. He was not amused. Source: bit.ly/2n1OWoV tmblr.co/Z9m5Ak2Jij2w1 was tweeted 5 days ago