For Christmas a few years back I received a roll-up USB Piano (I can’t remember the make). On windows it kinda sucked, I couldn’t play cords and it was a little slow responding, so It mostly stayed behind my desk. Tonight however I decided to see what it was like in Ubuntu. After a bit of googling, I found a small program which pretty much blew my mind! I run it then it allows me to use my USB Piano as a MIDI keyboard! I intend of making a YouTube vid on this (it’s a bit fiddly) and I’m defiantly going to be following this project! Now I can enjoy playing LoZ tunes outside of Music now, does anybody know a converted for N64 C-Pad to notes!
Roll-Up-Piano and Linux. Epic Win!
- RT @PHDcomics: Just add phdcomics.com/comics.php?f=1… https://t.co/LUQPclXxIB was tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @donaeldunready: Twisty lying monk Bede writes his History of the English-speaking Peoples IN LATIN! HYPOCRITE! Can't trust the mainstre… was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @gamespite: I actually think it's really sweet that so many years after their messy divorce, the U.K. and U.S. have decided to commit su… was tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @softreeds: read this. read it again. read it again. read it again. read it again. read it again. now make everyone you know read it. t… was tweeted 3 weeks ago
- @VancityReynolds My friends and I really want to see a debate between Deadpool and Donald Trump... Any way to make this happen? was tweeted 3 weeks ago