For Christmas a few years back I received a roll-up USB Piano (I can’t remember the make). On windows it kinda sucked, I couldn’t play cords and it was a little slow responding, so It mostly stayed behind my desk. Tonight however I decided to see what it was like in Ubuntu. After a bit of googling, I found a small program which pretty much blew my mind! I run it then it allows me to use my USB Piano as a MIDI keyboard! I intend of making a YouTube vid on this (it’s a bit fiddly) and I’m defiantly going to be following this project! Now I can enjoy playing LoZ tunes outside of Music now, does anybody know a converted for N64 C-Pad to notes!
Roll-Up-Piano and Linux. Epic Win!
- RT @PaulbernalUK: Here’s a list of David Davis’ accomplishments whilst a minister. 1... His resignation. was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @stephenfry: Every Tory prime minister of my lifetime has been brought down, not by the opposition, but by stabs in the back from their… was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @davidschneider: Once again I’m so relieved the nation chose strong and stable government rather than a coalition of chaos. https://t.c… was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @davidschneider: Boris Johnson: a handy guide to what is and what isn’t a resignation issue. https://t.co/JqSPJwScoX was tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @shofu: Understand this https://t.co/E715nntKVv was tweeted 2 weeks ago